Peace and calming, just those two words make me feel relaxed thinking of them.
That’s why I use this Peace and Calming Essential Oil recipe I recently came across.
I personally think all of us are searching for a way to relax and unwind. Not just for ourselves but for our family too.
If you are like me, you’ve been running non stop all day working and running errands.
You want to come home to an environment that allows you to take your shoes off and relax.
From my experience working at a Spa for many years, I learned how essential oils can really create an amazingly relaxing atmosphere.
This amazing blend is very costly sadly, around $30 for a 5 ml bottle! At the Spa, the cost was part of the overhead and easily supplemented with massages.
But at home, the cost of this oil will come out of my pocket.
But I did a little digging and found this alternative peace and calming recipe allowed me to make large batches of my favorite oil.
The total of all oils cost almost the same amount as one bottle of Young Living’s Peace and Calming.
This recipe will cost around $50 – $70 but you will easily be able to make around 3 batches.
Saving you a lot of money in the long run!
Peace and Calming Essential Oil Blend Recipe
Follow the recipe below, for one amazing blend. Each essential oil should be added to an empty bottle.
9 Ways you can use peace and calming essential oil blend recipe
Here are some unique ways to use these essential oils plus the peace and calming essential oil blend.
Caution: Remember if you are going to apply essential oils to your skin always make sure to use a carrier oil to prevent skin irritation and breakout.
- Create a fresh,spa-like smell for your home by diffusing.
- Mix with a carrier oil for a special relaxing massage.
- Use during yoga or other relaxation exercises to relax.
- Apply to bottom of feet at bedtime to soothe and relax as part of a bedtime routine.
- Diffuse to help calm tension in your home and even for your pets.
- Diffuse in the car for a relaxing ride.
- Make it apart of your bath time routine by adding it to a soaking bath.
- Wear as a perfume.
- Diffuse to help calm and relax a stressed-out pet.